1st Saturday of each month
In their respective books, Sonja Lyubomirsky (The How of Happiness) and Barbara Fredrickson (Positivity) offered 20 scientifically-proven methods to improve happiness. At the Happiness Socials we will give you an opportunity to sample these methods such as meditate mindfully, find nearby nature, exercise, practicing acts of kindness and of course, create high-quality connections – which is what the Happiness Socials are all about!
Location: After May 6th, the Happiness Socials will soon no longer be held at Kafeneio Coffeehouse. Each Happiness Social will have its own unique location so be sure to check this page for details.
- Happiness Class, Saturday, April 6th, 2-4pm, Kafeneio Coffeehouse, 258 W. 3300 S., SLC
- Happiness Class Potluck, Saturday, May 4th, 2-4pm, Kafeneio Coffeehouse, 258 W. 3300 S., SLC
- Happiness Social, Find Nearby Nature, Saturday, June 1st, 2-4pm, Bell Canyon Trailhead, 10245 Wasatch Blvd, Sandy
“Had a great evening! Felt like there was a connection with everyone at the group! Great ideas to think about and apply in my personal life.”Here are a few comments from the most recently Happiness Social:
- “I always enjoy the meetups here. They are well organized and impart a lot of good information, besides being fun.”
- “Great people. It is nice getting to know everyone. Frank always keeps it lively.”
- “It was a lot of fun…. Got to know some new friends as well.”
Kafeneio Coffeehouse provides lots of space, a friendly staff, great food along with hot and cold drinks (ask about our very own delicious and nutritious drink: The Happiness Boost.
A Thank You to Our Sponsor
Kafeneio Coffeehouse is home to the monthly Happiness Socials. Social Support is a very important part of the Happiness formula and Kafeneio Coffeehouse is giving us a chance to get together there. They gave great coffee with a Greek twist. Yes! They do have tasty Greek pastries too.